Professional grade gaffer’s tape, available in a variety of highly visible fluorescent colors with a matte finish.
Perfect for bundling or securing wires, cables and props in the audio/visual, television, photography, theatrical and motion picture industries, as well as for use in color-coding, labeling and marking stages for performances
- Will fluoresce under a black light
- Professional grade gaffer’s tape
- High tack, tensile strength and holding power
- Its opaque, matte surface for light-free masking when reproducing photographs.
- Writable surface
- Hand-tearable in machine and cross directions
- Available in a variety of fluorescent colors that fluoresce under black light
Permacel Paper Tape is used for photographic reproduction work – cropping and edging negatives; positioning negatives for contact printing; sealing camera bellows and film holders against light leaks. It features an easy, consistent unwind and is hand tearable.