Timber Defence is simply applied
- Apply a liberal first coat Timber Defence.
- Apply second coat as soon as first coat has soaked in.
- 3rd coat is optional, but able to be applied when the 2nd coat has soaked in.
- When finished – let it dry – 48-72hrs.
- One litre covers approximately 4-6 sqm using 2 coats and depending on timber type and
The product is available in 1 & 5 litre bottles, 205 litre drum and 1000 litre pallet-based IBC.
Only use on unsealed timber.
AS3959-2009 Bushfire compliant when used on pine timbers-Tested by CSIRO.
Timber defence ships as normal freight when shipped on a pallet but otherwise ships as a dangerous good with associated costs.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that any Fire Defender product will suit the purpose and/or will meet the requirements of the building code you are required to comply with.